A modern, safe, certified medical laser is used for the treatment of moles, skin derivatives and defects, aesthetic skin defects, scars and for skin rejuvenation procedures. All laser procedures are performed only by highly qualified physicians.
Before any laser procedure you will be given a doctor’s consultation, in which:
- the nature of the skin disease / derivative / tumor / aesthetic defect or aesthetic desire is discussed,
- diagnostic procedures if needed
- laser treatment or correction options, efficacy, undesirable effects and risks are evaluated
- the principle and number of the procedures are explained
- the period after the procedure is explained
- Expanded capillaries (teleangiektasis) on the face, legs and other places of the body
- Face redness
- „Spider“ angiomas, „cherry“ hemangiomas
- Various inborn and acquired vascular malformations
- Fine superficial blood vessels on the legs
- Skin dyschromias
- Scars after acne
- Scars after surgical interventions
- Scars after injuries and skin burns
- Hypertrophic and keloid scars
- Rosacea, acne rosacea
- Acne vulgaris, juvenile acne, acne tarda, female acne
Treatment of acne by laser
This is a new method of treatment that is alternative to treatment with medicine. A laser wave of a certain length acts in an antibacterial way, suppresses inflammation therefore gradually the number of reddish papules, the number of large papules decreases, the colour and the surface of the skin become smoother. Due to the simultaneously applied freezing the treatment becomes well-tolerated, safe, there is no need to go on sick leave. The treatment can be applied separately or as a part of a combined acne treatment, together with the medicine prescribed by a physician. The number of procedures depends on a degree and form of the severity of acne but the improvement is noticed following the first procedure already. During the time of the acute condition of the disease three or four procedures are usually required to be carried out. Laser treatment can be applied to inhibit the reaction that starts during the time of the acute condition of rosacea, perioral dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis.
This is a non-invasive, safe method of treatment that is well-tolerated due to special freezing and it is alternative to treatment with medicine. A laser beam destroys fungus micelles without damaging the neighbouring tissues. Systematic medicine and the undesirable effect it produces at the same time, as well as a surgical removal of the nail plate are avoided. All in all, 3-4 procedures are needed, and depending on the degree of the damage of the nail, the procedures are repeated every one-two weeks. The final result is assessed following 6-12 months, when a healthy nail plate grows.
- Laser photo-lifting is a fractional renewal/rejuvenation of skin and correction of the skin surface
- Rejuvenation of the skin of the face by combined laser systems
- Fractional skin resurfacing and non-ablative skin rejuvenation
- Deep thermal non-ablative skin tightening “3D” – (“gentle skin lifting”)
- Fractional ablative skin resurfacing (TURBO technology)
- Laser peel of the skin surface of different depth
- cold peel – ‘velour skin’
- hot peel – ‘Las Vegas’
A renewal and rejuvenation of skin by combined laser systems – this is a new development in laser medicine. By changing or combining special tips depending on the need and the condition of skin it is possible to renew and rejuvenate each layer of skin in different ways separately and as a whole, traumatising the skin at the minimum.
Seeking to reach the deeper layers of skin and activate the production of major skin protein responsible for wrinkle formation – collagen, to firm and stretch skin, the fractional method of skin renewal by laser is used when thousands of micro-“columns” are formed deep in the skin and in those zones the formation of new skin is stimulated. Where the beam does not pass, tissues remain undamaged. The undamaged neighbouring tissues speed up natural healing, and a deep thermal action stimulates the production of qualitative collagen and the formation of a new skin surface. Different methods of fractional skin photo-rejuvenation are possible: without damaging, ablating the surface layer of skin – epidermis, or ablating it in part. When the epidermis is not damaged at all, redness, swelling (oedema) that accompanies the procedure disappears within one-two days. On the third day skin begins to desquamate slightly. When there are multitude fine or deeper skin wrinkles, considerable skin “sagging” and a lack of elasticity, a fractional skin renewal/rejuvenation of a deeper effect that partly ablates the surface of skin is recommended (TURBO technology). In this case the surface of skin is changed, and the skin is firmed and stretched (skin “photo-lifting”). Since epidermis is partly damaged, following the procedure the skin becomes red, swollen and desquamates for several days, or a week, depending on the type of skin, healing properties, the depth and nature of the procedure. Following the procedure carried out by fractional laser, new skin starts to form within two-three weeks. If the procedures are carried out in the future, the results improve. Which method is the most suitable and can give the best anticipated effect is decided individually during the physician’s consultation having taken into consideration the needs, the condition of skin, the area of the face or body and the age of the patient. Scars of different nature, including those of “hole” type left after the juvenile acne are corrected in similar ways.
Innovative hair removal for laser – Soprano ICE Platinum (Alma Laser) – new in Lithuania! Soprano ICE is an all in one, multi-package that gives you the most complete and effective laser hair removal solution available today. By incorporating multiple laser wavelengths and technologies, Soprano ICE allows practitioners to treat the widest range of patients and hair types all year round, administer treatments quickly and comfortably, and achieve the best possible clinical results.
- Multi wavelength platform – both 810 diode, 755 Alex and 1064 Nd. YAG
- 7 years of clinically proven effectiveness
- FDA cleared for skin types I-VI and tanned skin
- Intuitive and user friendly twelve inch color touch screen
- Pre-set parameters
- No consumables
- Fast, cool treatment for the patient
- Light and ergonomic applicator for the operator